20110606

WALKING WITH A GHOST.










Ksubi t-shirt, Jeffrey Campbell boots, Karen Walker sunglasses, Givenchy bag, ruler bracelet by Monserat De Lucca, 3 finger pyramid stud ring courtesy of Adelina Mictlan, butterfly knife necklace courtesy of Blood Milk, vintage costume rings & white/sterling Chanel cocktail ring.

These were taken so long ago, and I have no excuse for the delay. We just returned from an amazing trip to Sweden where Pentagram played the Muskelrock festival. We sat in the sun on the beautiful countryside, spoke with so many good people, and got to check out some great music. I saw Girlschool who I have loved for years. My one regret is that I did not get to see Graveyard, because our shuttle was leaving to get back to the hotel at that time. I also did not take any photos, and have no excuse for that either. I have to go back there next year! Not much of a reason for me to return home from such a lovely place except for our little boy, who has me in constant awe. Him, and the fact that Käärme jewelry finished last week and the shop is just about ready to launch. This jewelry, I have to say, is so fucking cool. One piece in particular I really wanted to wear on our trip, but left it at home in fear that customs could imagine it being used as a weapon, and I do not have the mold immediately handy to make a replacement right away. More soon!


22 comments:

GlumPlum said...

Oh my, this outfit is, as said above, fucking amazing perfection. Plain and simple. I love coordinated and balanced this outfit is and that ghost is just...I'm so envious of that shirt ;) I love your whole outfit, it just looks so beautifully put together.
-Kelli <3

Isabel Hendrix said...

those shoes are sooo rad! I haven't ever been to a real music festival, but that one sounds cool.

Lianne said...

love your blog. Just FANNED you on lookbook :)




x

Gosia said...

This t-shirt is so funny, and whole outfit looks amazing. You always look so oryginal!

Rachel Louisa. said...

This is the case with every post you make, but I adore the way you piece things together - always so distinct, but also varied and interesting.

Especially love the shirt in this post.

xo

Anonymous said...

ia w. what everyone else has said, you style things in such an original way. so inspiring

Izumihiiiflower said...

OMG!!! i fucking loooove your bracelet <3 *q*

http://izumihiiiflower.blogspot.com

WILDFLOWER said...

Sounds like a great time away. This gold jewellery is fukn gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Those. Shoes. THOSE. SHOES. That is all!

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

Anonymous said...

lovely shoes!


xx
deni

Ingrid said...

love these shoes and the ksubi shirt. where did you find the shirt? great photos

mustownmore said...

Loving this outfit. Those shoes are soooo wrong, but totally work with the tee to give it that tongue in cheekness. And the ruler bracelet...serious want!

Crystal said...

great outfit,something so simple like a favorite tee and black tights just rock so hard...add your amazing jewelry and you get beautiful pics and a fun outfit! Yay!
anyway,i just know Sweden is so lovely,very cool you got to visit and i know you will take pictures next year ;)
here,i am a happy girl because i recently read that Pentagram is coming back to my city!!we feel So lucky!
we love Last Rites!!
i also enjoyed the magazine interview and can't wait for the documentary.
i think it's sweet that you found Bobby from a c.d at the music store..now you are in his cd cover notes..you know it's a total rock and roll fairy tale;)

Adelina Mictlan said...

Those shoes are so awesome!!

The ring looks great too!

Thanks,

AM

Nadia DI$COUNT said...

So jealous that you got to see Girlschool!! Lucky you! Outfit looks amazing, such a fan of your jewelry close up shots (such a fan of wearing a massive amount of jewelry at the same time too) xx

SWANclothing said...

Look at your perfect hair. I want that tape measure bracelet too.

the goorgeous said...

that's fierce!
nice blog!
xoxo

Simone said...

great tee!! :)

www.styleinsmalltown.blogspot.com

Jen said...

your jewellery and litas are fucking killing me!!

Jen xx
jjnoir.blogspot.com

Passport Smiles said...

You look great! I'm glad to see you've got the USA Jeffery Campbell shoes. I don't know who could wear them better.

You're lucky to have gone to Sweden in the summer. I visited this past year, but it was in February. I hear it's paradise in the summer.

THIS IS STYLE SKETCHBOOK said...

LOVE THAT OUTFIT ;)

Strawberry Freckleface said...

mmmm blood milk. mmmm blood.

strawberry freckleface