20120522

HEY MICKEY YOU SO FINE.






Rick Owens sweater, tank top & x-ray Mickey printed silk skirt courtesy of Dimepiece, Jeffrey Campbell platform sandals, Skingraft leather talon bag, Käärme "Suspendo" pendant (available soon), amethyst ring courtesy of Drawn & Quartered, other sterling rings, cheap-o shades.





1) These sandals look cool as hell, but are IMPOSSIBLE to walk in. Trust: I've tried. Oh well.

2) Keeping with the Mickey Mouse silhouette theme that seems to be infiltrating my wardrobe like most other hipster ho-bags not totally unlike myself, I picked this amazing silk miniskirt (generously sent to me by the amazing Dimepiece Designs to pair with the impractical JC sandals. The skirt will get a lot of wear (like the Rick Owens sweater, which was one of the best $100 I've ever spent); the JCs not so much. Expect a lot of other fun Dimepieces making their appearances on here in the remote future. I wore their patchwork denim vest to the zoo a few days ago. The gorillas enthusiastically approved.

3) My hair: ridiculous. Still not cutting it.

That's all for now, folks!


11 comments:

Amanda said...

love that skirt- one of my fave prints thus far from dimepiece. that necklace is sick too!

Anonymous said...

so friggin cool!!! where did you buy the claw bag?

Anonymous said...

lovely! i wanna buy these shoes soo bad but , like you already said, are impossibile to walk in!

very cute.

Rachel Louisa. said...

Your hair may be ridiculous, but I really love it.

And that sweater is just awesome.

Saara said...

that skirt _is_ awesome!!

yannalep said...

nice mickey ♥

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Your skirt is so cool!!
xxx

Peps said...

The shoes are totally crazy! And the hair is awesome B)

Bebe said...

those SHOES! and that skirt is insanely wicked. also want to know where you got the bag. I went to the SG site but it's not on there???

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, I am jealous. I've been wanting those shoes for as long as I can remember! They DO look incredibly hard to walk in, but I'll take my chances. I suppose if any shoe is worth a broken ankle, it's that one. Also, I love your hair. You look gorgeous!

May the force be with you.
Emily

Unknown said...

you're awesome!