20120729

TV PARTY.







Satanic TV tee c/o Killer Condo, Rick Owens boots, DIY faux leather shorts, Käärme "Hellhammer" studded bag, denim vest c/o Dimepiece, Charles Anastase x Karen Walker shades, Chris Habana cage ring, Gareth Pugh scythe ring, hoop earrings c/o Union Studio Metala.





Much thanks to Killer Condo for sending me a bunch of awesome tees -- you can expect KC designs to be making frequent appearances on this blog. I love their twisted takes on 90s pop culture imagery, the quality of the prints on buttery soft combed cotton, and best of all: their vverrry reasonable prices. Don't say I didn't warn you before visiting their webshop, because you'll probably fall in love with everything.




One of the lovely ladies over at Dimepiece sent me a goodie parcel, and this patched-up, destroyed denim vest was one of many incredible pieces in that package (I added the Kaarme "Discharge logo" patch). I thought it suited the KC tee quite nicely. Much, much thanks again to my girl Ashley!



We over at Käärme have been working hard to bring you our third collection, plus a collaborative effort with M.A.V and capsule collections with a couple of designers whose names I will keep secret for now. However, we are now taking pre-orders for 15 Hellhammer bags we've decided to produce before the Hellhammer is gone for good and replaced with another bag. You can place your Hellhammer pre-orders at our webshop (limit 2 per customer).

More in the *~remote future~* &hearts


16 comments:

Amanda said...

ahh sick shirt and boots lady!

inkarlcerating said...

omg omg I LOVE THIS SHIRT

Anonymous said...

amazingaaaaaaaaaaaaahdsejbtdsrbgjbdjb

CHLOE said...

such an awesome outfit!

Paula said...

omg I want that shirt!! amazing, as this whole outfit is. you look so cool.

xx Paula || intergalactic radio station

9 Crow Street said...

you are the hottest girl, oh my god <3

9crowstreet.com

Anonymous said...

your beyond fuckin cool

Kristen said...

you ARE the hottest girl! love this outfit

Charmaine Cowland said...

Adore your bag! Amazing outfit x

http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

Corey said...

I got KC's "fun" death metal shirt a couple months back, I was in awe at how soft it was. Love them.

Anonymous said...

looking sooooo good! love that bag.

xx,
Hybrid Hunter

Anonymous said...

you have so gorgeous clothes and style and I love your pictures ! there is all important in a few words.:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Hal.

take care,
Nasia

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Hal.

take care,
Nasia

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Hal.

take care,
Nasia

Anonymous said...

Love the pics Hal.

take care,
Nasia